- 7 nights in Premiere city-center hotels
- Pre/Post nights available
- Superior & Luxury Hotel upgrades available
- Castle stay option available on the last night
- Airport transfers to/from airport and city-center locations (private upgrades available)
- Transportation between all towns that are guaranteed door-to-door transfers with a driver** (standard itinerary)
- Hopper Meet & Greet: Dublin pub crawl w/host & your first drink on us!*
- Traditional Irish breakfast every morning
- Farewell Dinner & Entertainment with Traditional Irish Music & Dance
- Your choice of tours & attractions:
- Dublin – Guinness Storehouse tour -OR- Old Jameson Distillery tour (Included)
- Cliffs of Moher tour on your door-to-door transfer from Galway to Killarney (Admission Included)
- Killarney – Ring of Kerry day tour -OR- Dingle Peninsula day tour (Included)
- Complete offerings of additional tours and attractions in each town to spend your trip how you choose! (Optional, for purchase)
- All hotel taxes/fees
- Tenon Tours Traveler Hotline available 24/7
- 50% off Mi-Fi personal Wi-Fi hotspot rental rebate.
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Dublin International Airport (DUB) and departure from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
*Meet & Greet Pub Crawl included with weeks of 6 or more combined travelers.
**Guaranteed door-to-door transfers available with weeks of 4 or more combined travelers. Alternate transfer options or pricing will be available with 3 or less travelers, or custom hopper tours.
Friday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 1: Tour begins in Belfast
Saturday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 2: Belfast
Sunday – Northern Coast Pre-Day 3/Hopper Day 1: Transfer from Belfast to Dublin (Ireland Hopper Begins)
- Belfast Hop-on/Hop-off City Tour
- Titanic Museum
- North Antrim Day Tour including Giants Causeway, Dunluce Castle, Carrick-a-rede Bridge, Bushmills Distillery & more
Flight not included. Tour requires an arrival into Belfast International Airport (BFS) or arrangements can be made from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Departure required from Shannon International Airport (SNN) (standard itinerary) or Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
Saturday – Southern Castles Post-Day 1/Hopper Day 7: Transfer from Killarney to Cork
(Standard Ireland Hopper transfers to Co. Clare or Dublin for departure)
Sunday – Southern Castles Post-Day 2: Cork
Monday – Southern Castles Post-Day 3: Transfer from Cork to Kilkenny
Tuesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 4: Transfer from Kilkenny to Dublin
Wednesday – Southern Castles Post-Day 5: Tour ends in Dublin
- Kilkenny – Black & Gold City Train -OR- Smithwick’s Experience
- Kilkenny Castle
- Cork – Blarney Castle (Optional, for purchase)
Flight not included. Tour requires round-trip flight to/from Dublin International Airport (DUB). Airport transfers are included.
|May 7, 2017 Singles Week||$1,649||$1,949||$2,049||$2,349|
|May 14, 2017 Ages 50+ & Active||$1,649||$1,949||$2,049||$2,349|
|June 18, 2017||$1,649||$1,949||$2,049||$2,349|
|June 25, 2017||$1,649||$1,999||$2,089||$2,349|
|July 9, 2017 SOLD OUT!||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request|
|July 16, 2017 *THIS WEEK: Departs via Shannon Airport only*||$1,699||$1,999||$2,099||$2,399|
|July 30, 2017||$1,699||$1,999||$2,099||$2,399|
|August 6, 2017 SOLD OUT!||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request||Custom Price Request|
|August 20, 2017||$1,699||$1,999||$2,099||$2,399|
|September 10, 2017 Singles Week||$1,649||$1,949||$2,049||$2,349|
|September 24, 2017||$1,649||$1,949||$2,049||$2,349|
|October 1, 2017||$1,549||$1,949||$1,949||$2,299|
|October 29, 2017||$1,549||$1,899||$1,949||$2,299|
Custom Options: Would you like to experience this itinerary on a week other than what is listed above? Like the idea of a Hopper, but want to customize it to be your own? Our travel specialists would be happy to price this tour or put a custom Ireland hopper tour together for you! Make sure to ask about our available upgrades as well.
TERMS: Pricing is per person based on land-only, double or triple occupancy and can change at any times. Add $69/night (Premiere Category) or $89/night (Superior Category) for single room supplement. Rates are not locked in until per person deposit is received. Not valid for weeks or transfers with three or fewer travelers, alternate transfers or pricing will be available. Guaranteed transfers do not include door-to-door transfers to/from the Dublin airport. Please ask your travel specialist for upgrade options. Prices do not include airfare or optional travel insurance. Superior Hotels, Luxury Hotels & child pricing (12 and under) available upon request. Balance due 90 days prior to departure.
We arrange for transportation from town to town, rather than travelers having to drive themselves (self-drive), or having to be stuck on a bus with a tour group for the duration of their trip (fully-escorted). Paired with a provided itinerary and optional tours and attractions, this is the perfect way to combine the structure you need, with the flexibility you want!
Yes! For each door-to-door transfer with a driver or day tour with a tour guide (such as on our optional tours) it is customary to tip between 2 to 5 Euros or Pounds per person, per transfer based on the service and information provided by your driver and/or guide. No tipping is required for drivers of scheduled/public transfers.
Your flight does not need to meet any specific time requirements though most flights from the U.S./Canada do arrive early in the morning. Airport transfers are supplied by local city-center shuttles (bus/train), hotel shuttle or pre-paid taxi. Shuttles are provided by companies such as Aircoach, CityLink, Heathrow Express or Bus Eireann depending on your airport and location.
Due to the cooler average climate in Ireland and Britain, most accommodations (hotels and/or B&B’s) do not have or need air-conditioning. Some accommodations will state that they have “temperature control” in the rooms, however the control you have over how hot or cold to make it is not to the extremes that our clients may be used to in North America. Some accommodations may have fans available, check with reception or your B&B host. Please see more detailed information here in our blog!
Wondering what makes our Hopper Tours different than traditional escorted tours? We’ve compiled a list below to help chart out the differences between these types of tours: